If Martha can market everything she knows how to do, why not moi ici? A friend told me, "Do what you love, love what you do, and make no apologies..."



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rave Reviews for Artisanal Spice!

Early reviews are in at my new Etsy store, and here's what my first customer shared with the world:

Asian Spice Rub - Zesty Minty Blend: in a word........... WOW I love it so refreshing yet different. We used it on center cut chops and grilled them and let me tell you ... we did not have leftovers! great spice from a great seller!

Chocolate Chipotle Coffee Rub: OMG this is my new secret go to for company it makes such a great crust on the meat that is to die for!!!! Such a great mix and blend !

17 Spice Moroccan Blend : this is amazing on flank steak and grilled onions for that perfect hit of heat but not so hot that your taste buds melt. A great mix from a great seller! i highly recommend this shop to everyone !

Porcini Sea Salt Umami Seasoning Blend: I will never eat my risotto without it again. It adds such a great depth of flavor that i never even knew i was missing! Got great reviews at the work luncheon! Thank you so much for being so helpful and your recipies are great too! a joy to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment